13/02/2017, 9h00, Dare Space
The Moroccan CISE & GSBI Boost, are organizing an acceleration program that packs core business lessons for early stage social enterprises into a powerful three day workshop. Via this program, called GSBI BOOST, Social entrepreneurs will gain a better understanding of business fundamentals, improve their strategic thinking and articulate a business plan that demonstrates impact, growth and long-term financial sustainability.
By the end of the workshop, participating enterprises will have the materials to grow their enterprise in a financially sustainable manner and apply for the funding and the international capacity building programs they need to reach the next level of growth.
– Submit here : https://goo.gl/forms/gVxLOLi3llfEnhKD3
– APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY : January 19th, 2017
– The Boost Program will take place from February 13 to February 15 2016
– Price : FREE
– Dominant language : English
– For inquiries, contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Day#1 (February 13th) – Business Model (9h-17h)
Day#2 (February 14th) – Financial Modeling (9h-17h)
Key economic drivers
Day#3 (February 15th) – Wrap up (9h-lunch time)